Direction for Use:
Laying Mash is suitable to be fed to Laying Birds from approximately 20 weeks of age through to the age of 80 weeks. Our Laying Mash is fed as a complete feed.
The hens should have unlimited access to the feed as well as clean, cool fresh water available at all times.
Approximate Feed Consumption per Bird:
- Point of Lay 95-120 grams (20-22 Weeks)
- Early Laying Period 110-130 grams (23 Weeks to 35 Weeks)
- Mid Laying Period 120-140 grams (35 Weeks to 77 Weeks)
- End of Lay Period 120-130 grams (78 Weeks and on)
- Layer Breeders 130-140 grams
Note: Feed rates may vary depending on the season, variety of bird, Lighting and other environmental conditions.
- As hens enter the end of Lay period the Egg shell quality may deteriorate. Shellgrit or cal-grit (coarse lime) may improve quality of shell.
- It is important that the Poultry have clean, cool fresh water available to them at all times.
- Clean, cool dry place.
- Cracked Maize
- AGM Vitamin & Mineral Pre-Mix
- Soya bean Oil
- Minimum Crude Protein 15%
- Minimum Crude Fibre 8%
- Minimum ME MJ/kg 12%
- Minimum Fat 3%
- Minimum Calcium 3%
- Minimum Salt 0.2%