For Lush Green Grass
Grassmaster has the highest organics analysis in any grass fertiliser combined with a high NPK.
Formulated with specially coated high analysis Urea and DAP to complex and stabilise the vital growth nutrients often lost through leaching or volatilisation (the loss of nitrogen to the atmosphere as ammonia gas), giving extended nitrogen and phosphorus protection and release which means less fertilising with greener more manageable growth over a longer period.
Grassmaster is the only organic complete grass fertiliser with 4% Calcium for soil balance and plant health. Calcium helps alleviate the acidifying effects of soluble fertiliser nutrients. Healthy turf requires good trace element levels BUT don’t pay for extra iron if you don’t need it! Most soils are rich in iron however it is often unavailable to plants especially if complexed with soluble P. The high percentage organics in Grassmaster, includes humic acid, a natural material that helps release iron and phosphorus from the soil for easier plant uptake.
AVAILABLE IN: 25 KG BAGS
- The ONLY organic complete grass fertiliser with 4% Calcium for soil balance and plant health.
- Easy to spread 4mm granule
Lawn Maintenance: Apply 50-100g of Grassmaster evenly per square metre of lawn every 3 months and water in well. For larger lawns apply 5-10kg per 100 square metres.
New Lawns: Spread up to 100g per square metre & rake into soil before sowing the seeds, laying turf or planting runners. For large lawns apply up to 10kg per 100 square metres.
Plants, Fruits & Vegetables:
- Fruit Trees 100-500g, lifting the rate to the higher range if the trees are established
- Vegetable Beds & Flowers 75-100g per square metre
- Plants & Shrubs 30-50g per shrub. Roses & Shrubs – 100g per sq. metre. Azaleas, Native & Acid Loving Plants – 50g per sq. metre