Skip to content
- Rapidly dries to protect wounds.
- Potent antibacterial activity.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Significantly reduces proud flesh.
- Acts under bandage or simply sprayed on the wound.
- Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds.
- Controls infections in skin wounds.
- Protects and dries skin wounds encouraging healing.
- Does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Useful for both immediate first aid and long term treatment.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
- Effective first aid treatment for burns, girth galls, inflamed bruise and sprains in addition to abrasions, open wounds and proud flesh.