COOL ACTION PELLETS
RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS are a lower starch, higher fibre pellet designed for horses that do not tolerate a high grain diet.
- Barley, bran, pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, pulses, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, sodium bentonite, mould inhibitor, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
|Exercise Level||300 kg||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Light Work||1.5 - 3.0 kg||2.0 - 3.5 kg||2.5 - 4.0 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.0 - 3.5 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg||4.0 - 5.5 kg||5.0 - 6.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- This feed contains the lowest starch levels in the Riverina horse product range.
- Contains extra niacin and magnesium.
- Suitable feed for pony club mounts, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS contain a 14% protein level which suits the adult horse.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.