As one of nature‘s most beautiful and delicate plant varieties orchids demand optimal growing conditions. That could explain why avid orchid growers insist on Rocky Point‘s Orchid Mix.
A tried and tested lightweight mix, this quality medium forms the perfect growing environment for all kinds of orchids grown in pots or garden beds.
Orchid Mix is the perfect growing medium for all types of orchids requiring an open and free draining mix. It is ideal for epiphytic and terrestrial orchids such as Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, and Cymbidiums just to name a few.
AVAILABLE IN: 30L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Orchid Mix:
- Ideal for both Epiphytic & Terrestrial Orchids
- Added granular wetting agent
- Added trace elements and minerals
- Lightweight long term growing mix
- Used by professional orchid growers
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 3743 for a Regular Grade Potting Mix
Where can I use Orchid Mix?
Orchid Mix is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors depending on orchid variety. If you are growing indoors, place orchids in a well ventilated position. Most Orchids enjoy filtered light and periods of shade, however this will vary depending on varieties. Light assists them to flower but if you notice leaves turning yellow then give them more shade.